Contribute
Register

GA-H61M-DS2 v2.2 F7 DSDT (0 Errors) + How-to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys i have the same mother board H61M-DS2 ver2.2 with F8 bios, i5 3450 ivy bridge cpu :p , Geforce 210 1gb ddr3 video card :problem: and my problem is if installed your DSDT everything is working fine except sleep, if i removed DSDT from /Extra/ my sleep working like charm but sound isnt working what should i do i tried every dsdt in this thread no success :crazy: same problem persists help me guys im really tired doing this from 5 hours no success :( i tried ALC887/888b withoud DSDT but my pc is going to strange condition i cant use my mouse and keypad BTW my keyboard and mouse are Microsoft wireless desktop 2000 so guide me :?::?::?::?:

Ok guys my sleep is working now just extracted original dsdt and applied layoutid=1 patch and replaced in extra folder thats it working like charm :headbang:

if any one wanted dsdt for H61M-DS2 rev 2.2 with F8 bios find attachment below with audio kext included cheers :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    1 MB · Views: 239
Thanks for your help, charanloveu. :thumbup: I tested the machine with the v2.2 motherboard and sleep didn't work. So, I installed the latest CUDA update and driver from NVIDIA to test if sleep would work. I then restarted the PC and checked to see if sleep worked. Viola, sleep works. I did another test with my new Z77-DS3H motherboard and installed the latest Chimera bootloader 2.0.1. Sleep did not work for the motherboard. So, I reinstalled OS X 10.8.2 and sleep works again. I think it has to do with the new Chimera 2.0.1. Both PCs are running the latest OS X 10.8.3 without the new bootloader. I did use my DSDT for the GA-H61M-DS2. I will test your DSDT, charanloveu, to see if you have the other fixes compiled besides the layoutid=1.

I forgot to mention that I updated the GA-H61M-DS2 v2.2 to the F8 BIOS via Windows partition.

i thought sleep works as ortizge first post of DSDT
i got 1 error when charanloveu dsdt is compiled in maciasl

Thanks for your help, charanloveu. :thumbup: I tested the machine with the v2.2 motherboard and sleep didn't work. So, I installed the latest CUDA update and driver from NVIDIA to test if sleep would work. I then restarted the PC and checked to see if sleep worked. Viola, sleep works. I did another test with my new Z77-DS3H motherboard and installed the latest Chimera bootloader 2.0.1. Sleep did not work for the motherboard. So, I reinstalled OS X 10.8.2 and sleep works again. I think it has to do with the new Chimera 2.0.1. Both PCs are running the latest OS X 10.8.3 without the new bootloader. I did use my DSDT for the GA-H61M-DS2. I will test your DSDT, charanloveu, to see if you have the other fixes compiled besides the layoutid=1.

I forgot to mention that I updated the GA-H61M-DS2 v2.2 to the F8 BIOS via Windows partition.
you welcome dude happy hack :thumbup:

@charanloveu your dsdt has an error and warning when compiled..is it normal?
the dsdt of miniITX provided doesnt have any errors..
anybody test VGA port? will this work with this
http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/60010-official-hd-4000-support-17.html#post535057
http://www.tonymacx86.com/150-enabl...therboards-hd-4000-6-series-motherboards.html

those errors are common for me .. but i dint got any single problem till date. so i think its just warning .. may be !:mrgreen:

and acceleration wont work with vga .. so better change to other port !

Hello everyone. I just updated the BIOS to F9 and my 10.8.4 refused to start up. Had to restore to F7 from the backup BIOS. Any thoughts?

Thank you for this post.

I'm on the same MB and rev. Without DSDT, I use HDAEnabler, as well as Mieze's Realtex 81xx kext which is better than Lnx2Mac's.

Oh, and sleep/wake did not work before 10.8.4. But after I updated to 10.8.4 it seemed to be normal. Neverthess, I don't use sleep/wake, so it isn't a problem to me.

Hello everyone. I just updated the BIOS to F9 and my 10.8.4 refused to start up. Had to restore to F7 from the backup BIOS. Any thoughts?

Thank you for this post.

I'm on the same MB and rev. Without DSDT, I use HDAEnabler, as well as Mieze's Realtex 81xx kext which is better than Lnx2Mac's.

Oh, and sleep/wake did not work before 10.8.4. But after I updated to 10.8.4 it seemed to be normal. Neverthess, I don't use sleep/wake, so it isn't a problem to me.

Dont update to f9. and i also updated to f9 and got strange problems on 10.8.3 where about mac wont show just crashes so i degraded to f8 and all was perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back