Contribute
Register

GA-H61M-DS2 v2.2 F7 DSDT (0 Errors) + How-to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bro!

My PC: main GA-H61M-DS2 rev2.2 Bios F7, CPU G840 (Intel HD 2000), 8G DDR3.
I installed ML 10.8.0 and used latest MultiBeat (5.0.2) to fix Ethernet, Audio, Resolution (got 1440x900).

Please help me path DSDT.

Thank Bro!

Attachments

• ACPI.zip
    17.7 KB · Views: 118
Zendobk, HD2000 is not supported by osx.

I only want fix 'SNB Framebuffer did not show up, unload', '',... etc, not QE/CI. Sometime, these errors make OS boots fail. How do I get booting log file?

Can you help me view my DSDT?
I attack it below (original).
Thank Bro!

Attachments

• dsdt.zip
    37.8 KB · Views: 95
Can you help me view my DSDT?
I attack it below (original).
Thank Bro!

Did you try the DSDT on this post? You have the same motherboard and revision as me. Give it a try and report back. By the way, do you have GraphicsEnabler set to "No"? Intel HD 2000 is not supported; therefore, no QE/CI. Maybe that's why you're getting 'SNB Framebuffer did not show up, unload'.

I tried and get panic. I must re-install ML again to be able to boot. I use GraphicsEnabler=Yes to get resoluton 1400x900. Maybe I should not use DSDT and. I will show my issues when booting without DSDT.

Thank bro!

I tried and get panic. I must re-install ML again to be able to boot. I use GraphicsEnabler=Yes to get resoluton 1400x900. Maybe I should not use DSDT and. I will show my issues when booting without DSDT.

Thank bro!

Ok. Try a fresh installation of Mountain Lion. After you reach the desktop, add the DSDT.aml there and run MultiBeast, checking "UserDSDT" (check the post). If the KP occurs again, try booting with -v and post the error (it may be the 'SNB Framebuffer did not show up, unload').

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back