Contribute
Register

GA-H61M-DS2 v2.2 F7 DSDT (0 Errors) + How-to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont update to f9. and i also updated to f9 and got strange problems on 10.8.3 where about mac wont show just crashes so i degraded to f8 and all was perfect!

thanks. I just updated to F8 and everything is fine, except launchpad, screensaver and input methods etc were reset ... lol

thanks. I just updated to F8 and everything is fine, except launchpad, screensaver and input methods etc were reset ... lol
i really wondering what you have done but mine is everything fine even sleep is perfect :thumbup: try editing DSDT on your own ask if you have questions :)

i really wondering what you have done but mine is everything fine even sleep is perfect :thumbup: try editing DSDT on your own ask if you have questions :)

Well, it is easy to set up these preferences again. I think my OS is not perfect because I have been having this problem when installing most pkg files: "the installation has failed" but everything works fine.

Back to the topic, do you use chameleon or clover? I wonder if clover can bootload rev 2.2 with F9 bios normally. But I don't use clover because it is a bit complicated for me. Maybe someone else can try it and then contribute to this thread.

Well, it is easy to set up these preferences again. I think my OS is not perfect because I have been having this problem when installing most pkg files: "the installation has failed" but everything works fine.

Back to the topic, do you use chameleon or clover? I wonder if clover can bootload rev 2.2 with F9 bios normally. But I don't use clover because it is a bit complicated for me. Maybe someone else can try it and then contribute to this thread.
i use chimera :)

Ok guys my sleep is working now just extracted original dsdt and applied layoutid=1 patch and replaced in extra folder thats it working like charm :headbang:

if any one wanted dsdt for H61M-DS2 rev 2.2 with F8 bios find attachment below with audio kext included cheers :thumbup:

I just edited my plist, removed HDAEnabler.kext and applied your dsdt. everything works fine. thanks.

took a look at verbose, the hackintosh started up a bit quicker without hdaenabler.kext

but still halted for a second or two in order to "wait for DMOS" ehhh ( system id set, GPU framebuffer set.)

well I am quite satisfied for now

I just edited my plist, removed HDAEnabler.kext and applied your dsdt. everything works fine. thanks.

took a look at verbose, the hackintosh started up a bit quicker without hdaenabler.kext

but still halted for a second or two in order to "wait for DMOS" ehhh ( system id set, GPU framebuffer set.)

well I am quite satisfied for now
Cheers !!! :clap:
BTW i upgraded my hack to ssd :D take a loot of its boot up speed :D http://youtu.be/JtsFjlCdtoU

Oh today I found out why it was reset. the hardware UUID was changed after updating the BIOS

perhaps you had set that in boot.plist, so yours was not reset after updating?

JackBlack2006, what are your hardware specifications? I would like to see if I could be of any help. If possible, please give a brief summary of the issues you are having.

JackBlack2006, what are your hardware specifications? I would like to see if I could be of any help. If possible, please give a brief summary of the issues you are having.

thank you. i have added "SystemId" in boot.plist. Should fix this problem.:p

Anyway my iMac is GA-H61M-DS2 - Pentium G840 - Radeon HD 6670:geek:

Hi guys, I may have encountered a BIOS reset problem with this mainboard and F8 BIOS, and the DSDT provided in this very thread.

I had two HDDs installed. One with Windows 7 32bit SP1, one with 10.8.4. After I removed the Win 7 HDD and booted the PC, I entered BIOS and saw it had been reset.

For example, before I removed the HDD, it was AHCI in the BIOS. After I removed the HDD, it became IDE in the BIOS.

Why would the BIOS reset after removing a HDD ? :think:

Thanks. And happy labor day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back