Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GA-H370N WIFI - UHD 630 Mojave: Everything I've tested works

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot however make the wifi or Bluetooth work. Are you using the native bluetooth and WIFI from the motherboard? That is what I am trying to do. In system report I see Bluetooth with a 0.0.0.0 MAC address and in Network I see ethernet but not WIFI.
The native bluetooth and wifi does not work. See my original post for the bluetooth I used. I had to disable the wifi in the USB setup via the Hackintool. See this post.
Also I don’t really understand what the paragraph setting up graphics does. Maybe my version of Hackintool is different. I cannot follow your instructions exactly. When I override config.plist in that step my machine no longer starts. I had to rebuild from scratch.

Thanks again for your guide and help.
If Hackintool has changed, I don't know what to say. I don't want to download Hackintool again and rewrite this guide, plus I don't want to mess with my working configuration.

The native bluetooth and wifi does not work. See my original post for the bluetooth I used. I had to disable the wifi in the USB setup via the Hackintool. See this post.

If Hackintool has changed, I don't know what to say. I don't want to download Hackintool again and rewrite this guide, plus I don't want to mess with my working configuration.

I understand. Thank you again for replying. I ended up using your config.plist and now have a stable hackintosh. Thanks again fo a great guide, I would probably have given up without it!

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me at all? I followed the guide and it is coming up with a white circle with a line through it, I'm new to Hackintosh so I'm not very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back