Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-H270M-DS3H
CPU
i7-7700k
Graphics
On-board
Hey guys,
I'm working on my first hackintosh. I got the build done and the USB installer done. I have loaded the recommended BIOS settings but the installer hangs on about 1% of the progress bar forever. I booted into verbose and this is the results I got. Does anyone have any ideas what I need to change? Possible boot flags I need to run?

Attachments

• S__13295626.jpg
    S__13295626.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 174
Hey guys,
I'm working on my first hackintosh. I got the build done and the USB installer done. I have loaded the recommended BIOS settings but the installer hangs on about 1% of the progress bar forever. I booted into verbose and this is the results I got. Does anyone have any ideas what I need to change? Possible boot flags I need to run?
moved to desktop support

Hey guys,
  • I have uploaded the screen shot you had uploaded to the forum edited with some annotations and a config.plist screen shot opened in Clover Configurator Vibrant hoping to show you your next best steps.

Attachments

• 1.Stillwaiting for Root device errror?.png
    1.Stillwaiting for Root device errror?.png
    770.6 KB · Views: 427
  • 2.config.plist_Devices_USB_[√]FixOwnership in CCV.png
    2.config.plist_Devices_USB_[√]FixOwnership in CCV.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 399
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back