Contribute
Register

GA-H170N-WIFI OpenCore

Status
Not open for further replies.
which one do you recommend me to buy?
Don't know... mine is the low profile model, necessary for the Rosewill case. if your case allows a taller version such as shown in the second picture, you could pick whichever one you want to take a chance on. Graphics performance should be the same for both (assuming they both work).

[Edit: Go with trs96's recommendation.]

Don't know... mine is the low profile model, necessary for the Rosewill case. if your case allows a taller version such as shown in the second picture, you could pick whichever one you want to take a chance on. Graphics performance should be the same for both (assuming they both work).
the problem is that those sellers didn add the video card dimension size,i need a video car with this dimensions 6.7 x 1.5 x 4.38 inches

the problem is that those sellers didn add the video card dimension size,i need a video car with this dimensions 6.7 x 1.5 x 4.38 inches

1.5"? Do you have room for a video card that uses "double wide" cooler? Or do you just have room for a card with heatsink/fan that only takes one slot?

i need a video car with this dimensions 6.7 x 1.5 x 4.38 inches
Here's a pic that gives some idea of how wide the cooler is. Should fit in most ITX builds with no problem. The height and length should work too.

Screen Shot 14.jpg

1.5"? Do you have room for a video card that uses "double wide" cooler? Or do you just have room for a card with heatsink/fan that only takes one slot?
im not sure i need to look inside my pc case but the video card that is intalled right now is this one NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB and this is the pc case im using BitFenix No Power Supply Mini-ITX Tower Case BFC-PHE-300-KKXKK-RP

The taller and shorter version of the RX 560 is 170 mm long, which is 6.7" but I don't think that is the low-profile version. Cannot find complete physical dimensions of that card anywhere.

im not sure i need to look inside my pc case but the video card that is intalled right now is this one NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB and this is the pc case im using BitFenix No Power Supply Mini-ITX Tower Case BFC-PHE-300-KKXKK-RP
Your case is built for a 2 slot wide card so the Visiontek RX560 should fit easily in there.

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 7.29.15 PM.png

Your case is built for a 2 slot wide card so it should fit easily in there.
The issue is that some RX 560 versions are vertically short but horizontally long, like 9.6". There is a version that is 170 mm (6.69") long but it is not a low-profile design. If the BiFenix can handle the height, that one would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back