CPU
Core i3 7100
Graphics
Intel HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi, everybody today i buy a hardware for build my hackintosh for replace my old two macbooks and i got a problem at boot first 10 seconds when i try to install Sierra , it's start loading and get panic.

my hardware is
Pentium G4500 (SkyLake)
4Gb DDR 2133 (1 stick)
Mobo Gigabyte Ga-h110m-s2 (v1) 4 usb3.0 (maybe this problem)
and flash drive san disk

i create via unibeast installation USB MacOS Sierra and stuck on panic :(

So there is any fixes maybe here is problem with new hardware ?
maybe i need some tricks for installation?

Please read and comply with the rules :
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

G4500 CPU does not have native support - Use the Search tool for more information and to see how others overcame this issue.

Please read and comply with the rules :

G4500 CPU does not have native support - Use the Search tool for more information and to see how others overcame this issue.

So i need to use FakeCPUID?

Ive personally gone to fakecpuid and they dont have skylake mentioned on the chart, has anyone successfully done this yet?

I understand completely. ive done a fair share of reading about non native, thats not what I was asking.

I understand completely. ive done a fair share of reading about non native, thats not what I was asking.

You seem to have missed the two salient points from that post :

Firstly, Please read and comply with the rules :
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Secondly, "Use the Search tool for more information and to see how others overcame this issue".
Many people have successfully installed with the G4500 processor and their experiences are available via the search tool.

a simple yes would suffice. i have my system in my profile.

"Many people have successfully installed with the G4500 processor"

That is all you had to say. Not that tough bud.

Ive personally gone to fakecpuid and they dont have skylake mentioned on the chart, has anyone successfully done this yet?

what you mean? if i patch my config with fakeCpuID there is no way setup integrated Video ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back