Contribute
Register

GA-B75N - Intel 3225 HD 4000 HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i told you in my last comment the patched kext is available in multibeast.

DSDT edits are available in this link > http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/53925-qe-ci-hd3000-series-7-mainboards-2.html#post460625

Let me know if you need help.

First of all, thank you for your effort:)
But i don't know how to edit my DSDT.aml in DSDT editor... i can open the file with the help of another mac, my usb stick has a DSDT, but without any "device imei" :thumbdown:
i also tried to install the graphics kext with multibeast on the usb stick, but it causes again the error :(
if i delete the DSDT, i can get into my installation, but then , nearly to the end of installing 10.8.3 it causes also an error...
:banghead:

Extract a DSDT using DSDT Editor tool and save it as .dsl format (4th option under file tab) compress it and attach.

I have added the patch to the attached DSDT try it.

Not sure the DSDT that you have attached is extracted from a UEFI BIOS. It has all the edits already. Are you using someone else DSDT?

Just to make sure you are not using someone else DSDT can you do a fresh installation OSX or extract a DSDT on windows using DSDT Editor and attach it?

-

Attachments

• YannichB75HD3000i7_DSDT.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 66
I have added the patch to the attached DSDT try it.

Not sure the DSDT that you have attached is extracted from a UEFI BIOS. It has all the edits already. Are you using someone else DSDT?

Just to make sure you are not using someone else DSDT can you do a fresh installation OSX or extract a DSDT on windows using DSDT Editor and attach it?

-

thank you ;) yep it was the standart unibeast dsdt... also your version doesn't work.. my mistake :(
extracted now the real b75n dsdt via windows 7
View attachment B75NDSDT.zip

thank you ;) yep it was the standart unibeast dsdt... also your version doesn't work.. my mistake :(
extracted now the real b75n dsdt via windows 7
View attachment 54986

Recreate the Unibeast drive and make sure there is no DSDT in Extra folder of unibeast drive. Extra folder in unibeast drive is hidden you may consider using the tool "ShowAllFiles".

Make sure BIOS are set as per > http://www.tonymacx86.com/99-quick-guide-configuring-uefi-gigabyte-s-7-series-lga-1155-boards.html

Disable - Vt-d

Let me know if you need help with the multibeast settings.

-

Attachments

• Yannich_GA-B75N_HD3000_DSDT.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 84
Let me know if you need help with the multibeast settings.-

thank you , i got it installed :)
i installed the dsdt via multi beast + network and intel hd graphics on 7 series motherboards & chimera.
but if i try to boot, the just keeps spinning... also the resolution is not set to the native 1080p of my screen
i only can boot with unibeast stick:geek:

Without looking at the error i will not be able to comment. Boot the computer with -v take the photo of KP and attach.

Without looking at the error i will not be able to comment. Boot the computer with -v take the photo of KP and attach.
sorry for the late answer ;)
okay it seems to start normal without issues, but very slowly for an ssd :eek: my old hackintosh is faster booting on a hdd, very strange.
when mountain lion is up, the resolution is set to 1024x768, how do i manage this to get the native 1080p resolution ?
I just purchased an old 8800gt 512mb btw, it should word "out of the box", right ?
Later i want to get a gtx 660 or something on this level

Cybermole, I owe you a drink. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to get hdmi audio working with this motherboard and your procedure worked the very first time. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back