Contribute
Register

GA-B75N - Intel 3225 HD 4000 HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Cybermole,

i have the exact same configuration running. First without DSDT/HDMI audio, everything worked fine for weeks. Thanks to your guide now HDMI audio works - but i'm not able to login into the appstore anymore - "an unexpected error occured". My ethernet-cards before were named like "ethernet (en0)" and "ethernet (en1)"; now "Ethernet" and Ethernet 1". Are you able to login into the Appstore? What are the names of your ethernet-cards, do you have both cards activated in bios?

Thanks a lot
Toowok

Hi Cybermole,

i have the exact same configuration running. First without DSDT/HDMI audio, everything worked fine for weeks. Thanks to your guide now HDMI audio works - but i'm not able to login into the appstore anymore - "an unexpected error occured". My ethernet-cards before were named like "ethernet (en0)" and "ethernet (en1)"; now "Ethernet" and Ethernet 1". Are you able to login into the Appstore? What are the names of your ethernet-cards, do you have both cards activated in bios?

Thanks a lot
Toowok

Hi, Sorry for the delay in answer, just checked back at the thread.

I will check for you and report back. Unless it's not working for you?

Hi, I have tested the App store and check the ethernet info.

App store works fine, can sign in and download app.
iMessage works fine, sign in and sent / received msg.
Ethernet are both on and the one i'm using is working fine.
In network they are listed as Ethernet (the one I'm using) and Ethernet 2 (red not connected)
In terminal under ifconfig I have et0 listed.

I do have one problem now tho!! My HDMI audio is now missing! It's just not in the sound options as an output. I don't know what I have done... I will make a new thread about it.

Hope this helps,
Ross

Hi! The same configuration - I can't launch HD4000. You couldn't show the DSDT?
Thanks.

Hi! The same configuration - I can't launch HD4000. You couldn't show the DSDT?
Thanks.

Sorry, what do you mean? Is your graphics not working? If not what is it doing? What connector are you using?

Ross

Hey guys
I have the same board (BIOS f3) ,but cannot Boot the Installation. Unibeast USB stick is booting , shows up the Installation ,but then an error. I just have a i7 2600k Wirth Intel HD 3000 and 8gb RAM connected To the board. Hope you can help me. ;)

You are running 2nd generation on 7 series motherboard. Either you need to install patched graphics kexts (available in multibeast) or patch the DSDT with correct edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back