Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone,

I've successfully installed Sierra 12.6.03 (version 10.12.6) on the following components:
GA B250 HD3
i5 7500
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb
Samsung SSD 830 series

using built in graphics form the cpu, followed bios settings (vt-d disabled, etc)

On Multibeast, the only option I chose was the default clover bootloader. WHen I try to boot from the SSD I get the black screen and monitor turns off after the apple logo and progress bar completes. It's been awhile since my last Hackintosh build (3rd gen Intel CPUs) and I'm don't have a clue how to fix this problem. Please help!!

Last edited:
Thanks Pilgrim, I tried:
uncheck Inject Intel in Clover boot menu under Options/Graphics Injector/Inject Intel:

but still get the same result, black screen and monitor goes to sleep. Anything else I can try?

Thanks Pilgrim, but how do I install those two kexts? I can't get reach the desktop.. appreciate your hlep

Thanks Pilgrim, but how do I install those two kexts? I can't get reach the desktop.. appreciate your hlep
Boot with an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678) or try safe mode.

Also, check the DVMT setting in your BIOS - Should be at least 96.

How do I boot with an an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678)?

Also I've tried re-installing, then once on the desktop, ran multibeast to install clover, then ran kextbeast to install Lilu.kext &
IntelGraphicsFixup.kext before re-starting, same result. :(

Last edited:
Hi Pilgrim,

based on your suggestion, I changed this entry on the config plist from
<key>ig-platform-id</key>
<string>0x19120000</string>

to

<key>ig-platform-id</key>
<string>0x12345678</string>

I have no idea how that worked but that did the trick. I can now boot from the SSD without the Unibeast stick. Thanks for your help!

now on to fix other issues on this install...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back