Contribute
Register

GA 170 HD3P + I7 7700 + 1050TI NOT INSTALLING + 10.12.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, newbie here, i am having trouble getting to the language screen in the instalation process. i have attached a screen shot of the issue. so far i tried with or without the graphics card (using also the intel HD630 integrated), trying fakecpuid to skylake, revised my bios settings 100 times :(

I have trying to install for 3 days, reading everything i can, but don't seem to find a solution.

I am wondering that if someone could help looking at the error i have in the verbiose.

Thanks againView media item 190502

Ok i am updating my bios to F22 to see if that changes anything, been trying in safe made from clover with no success. also trying USB ownership injection (i read that).

Just to clear out something that i am not sure about, while installing with the 1050ti should i select nvidia web driver or nvida to vesa in clover?

Could any of you guys share some thoughts on my issue.

I am not quite sure what is preventing the install. Also forgot to mention that my ssd destination drive where i am planning to install 10.12.6 has windows on it formated in NTFS (i didnt think this was a problem as i would wipe it with disk utility), could this be a issue?

thanks in advance

Hello again, could someone at least tell me if i am on the right track with my hardware? i have followed the buyer guide and trying to install 10.12.6? will it be different if i install high sierra? i am trying to build a recording studio machine for pro tools and reaper (dubbing and 5.1 mixing).

Thanks in advance

Your hardware seems to be compatible with MacOS Sierra 10.12.6.

Please update your motherboard, CPU and graphics card information in your Personal Details as stipulated by the rules of this forum.

Have you set the correct BIOS options as stated in the Installation Guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back