Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Hi,

I have a really old build, where I recently decided to clean install my hackintosh.

I initially installed Catalina, when, I believe after updating to 10.15.1 my bluetooth started to cause issues. I can see the bluetooth, can see devices showing up on it, but when trying to connect to a device, I "conection failed" error.

I tried to clean install Mojave after that, but the issue still persists.

Can someone please help? What do you need in order to help me troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-11-25 at 16.14.01.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-25 at 16.14.01.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Hi,

I have a really old build, where I recently decided to clean install my hackintosh.

I initially installed Catalina, when, I believe after updating to 10.15.1 my bluetooth started to cause issues. I can see the bluetooth, can see devices showing up on it, but when trying to connect to a device, I "conection failed" error.

I tried to clean install Mojave after that, but the issue still persists.

Can someone please help? What do you need in order to help me troubleshoot this?

Kind Regards,
Emil

Hi there.

What type of Bluetooth adapter do you have?

:)

Hi there.

What type of Bluetooth adapter do you have?

:)
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. My motherboard has built-in bluetooth. The GA-Z77N-WIFI motherboard bluetooth is Intel. I started having issues after updating to Catalina 10.15.1. It was still working up until 10.15. Not sure if the USB update that was provided as part of 10.15.1 caused the issue, but I completely clean installed Mojave 10.14 to see if it brought back BT, but that did not help.

Thanks

I eventually gave up and bought a Belkin F8T065BF Bluetooth adapter, was prettty cheap. I opened up my case, and took out the internal bluetooth/wifi card, and then simply plugged in the adapter into one of the USB ports and powered up the hackintosh. Worked right out of the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back