Contribute
Register

G5 titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice article you brought : I did install Precision X 4.0.0 (with TITAN provided skin) to play with the card,
but at the moment with a 40'' LED monitor and 1080p resolution, every game is maxed out ... so I'll stick with the stock settings for now.

About the first point, I'm eagerly waiting for your answer...

Good ish...I thought you would find that article useful.
ATM I just got hired at PitBull Energy Drinks to do graphic design so I've been away from the titaness for a while(still in the box after 2 weeks!) lol.
I will try contacting him today about getting it to work in osx.

Keep you posted bro bro...

Attachments

• IMAG0457.jpg
    IMAG0457.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 299

lol @Dschijn
I wanna cry 2...that was $1,000 worth of storage in that pic when it 1st came out nearly a year ago. Not to mention I still have N.I Maschine, Saffire Pro 40, Mackie MR5 monitors and Blue Ray 3D player unused for the longest...

I should be the root definition for procrastination! I finally laid off the weed tho so maybe I'll have time to put this **** to work!

Happy Toshing!

If I understood correctly, it's working with genuine Mac Pro, but not Hackintosh... :cry:,
On the other hand, as it is said, the 10.8.4 beta update brings new kext for the GTX TITAN, and one comment stands :
"It’s a high chance that all Keplers are supported, maybe only correct PCI ID must be added to the kext"
Anyone tried it ?
Would it be difficult to "inject" the PCI ID in the kext ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back