Contribute
Register

G5 'No Rear Cut'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. Yes I'm only using one screw to attach the shelf to the case, on the piece that sticks up. On the other side the shelf rests on top of the rear fan guard.

Last edited:
No problem. Yes I'm only one screw to attach the shelf to the case, on the piece that sticks up. On the other side the shelf rests on top of the rear fan guard.
Perfect thank you very much!!.

No problem. Yes I'm only using one screw to attach the shelf to the case, on the piece that sticks up. On the other side the shelf rests on top of the rear fan guard.
One more question, were you able to use the front IO? More specifically, the power button?

Yes!, I have the power button and front USB working, but on the upgraded version of this build. Follow the link below to see the post with front IO.

First you need to fill out your hardware profile properly, 'I still didn't read the Rules so ignore me', is not acceptable!.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 5.15.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 5.15.08 AM.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
YES!, I have that cable installed in my build!. If you decide to order it, make sure the jumper cable is included, the one that goes between Fire Wire Ground and Power - , It won't work without that cable.
Ah really nice. I was worried because I didn't find people talking about it anywhere :D

YES!, I have that cable installed in my build!. If you decide to order it, make sure the jumper cable is included, the one that goes between Fire Wire Ground and Power - , It won't work without that cable.
Hi, sorry for being annoying. I was planning to buy this ram: HyperX Predator HX430C15PB3/8. Is it small enough to fit the cut of the middle shelf you showed me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back