Contribute
Register

G5 Hackintosh Pro Modded Edition i7 3770k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, this project really is one of the most memorable. Maybe in a few more months i will get into Acrylic glass lol
Wow, those custom air vents are amazing. Great job! :thumbup:

haha seems like my post got to popular last month. Bandwidth was used up.

Just to touch base with you guys on my system and all who owns this same Motherboard. Seems like its a common issue among the z77x-ud5h boards with the MAIN BIOS corrupting. Yesterday I had a Power, reboot Loop going on for hours without BIOS access. Spent a few hours trying to testing each components to see if their the problem...GPU/Ram/CPU etc....Called Gigabyte up, boy the relief....after about and hours on the phone with them telling me what to do, so they can diagnosis the issue themselves. They narrowed it down to the Bios. After a re-flash everything seems to be working so far for me.

I like how you are switching things up. It is true that sometimes we get bored or new hardware comes out and we need to change things out. I like how you painted everything black even the dvd drive. I enjoy your build and hope you continue to improve it the way you like it. I don't know if you have any experience sleeving your psu and or system cables but I think it would be an idea you should look into I think it would set your mod apart.

Thanks,
Ricky

I like how you are switching things up. It is true that sometimes we get bored or new hardware comes out and we need to change things out. I like how you painted everything black even the dvd drive. I enjoy your build and hope you continue to improve it the way you like it. I don't know if you have any experience sleeving your psu and or system cables but I think it would be an idea you should look into I think it would set your mod apart.

Thanks,
Ricky

Thanks alot! Yea This will probably be an on going project. This Case is just full of potential. Planing on buying another one (case) to build a complete water cooling system on that build, But I got to give myself a really good reason to spend the money lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back