Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI
CPU
Intel Core i7-9700K
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hi, was wondering what crimping tools people are using for the Molex Milli-Grid connectors?
I'm having a hard time finding out what to use.
Is there one which also works with the dupont? I've been looking at some crimping tools from

There's simply nothing on youtube or the internet. I've been asking around almost everywhere. Help!

Since I'm not an electrical engineer I'm not quite sure how to go about it.

Hope someone has some advice!

Thanks! They look a bit big though for the milli-grid terminals so I've gone ahead and ordered the Engineer PA-09 and will give an update here once I've tried it out. But your reply made me a bit more confident to try it!

Thanks! They look a bit big though for the milli-grid terminals so I've gone ahead and ordered the Engineer PA-09 and will give an update here once I've tried it out. But your reply made me a bit more confident to try it!

Perfect, I purchased them for crimping Molex connectors, I use the same type (different brand) for crimping non-insulated crimps (like what are included with the Amazon purchase) at work.

Can't wait to try it out. Spent the lasts weeks reading and asking around the internet. Might have to make a video for the community if I succeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back