Contribute
Register

G5 case opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus p7p55d-epro
CPU
i7 > Need full CPU model number > See Forum Rules!
Graphics
9500 GT
I have never posted before, I have built 3 "Hacks' using a lot of info from this site. I tend to read and work it out, rather than ask questions. many thanks to everyone and Tonymac for a wonderful site!

But now I have a question. Been wanting to do a G5 case mod and hack. Is the below worth $ 150.00 the pictures included look genuine and clean. Thanks I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post in.

Quote from Seller: PowerMac G5 as title states. In perfect working order. Very clean inside and out. Once was a 3,299 machine and further upgraded a few years after. It is running Mac OS X 10.5.8 (software included), and has several valuable music production suites such as Acid. Mouse, keyboard, and power cable included.

Specs:
Dual Core 1.6GHz PowerPC
1.5 GB DDR SDRAM
Radeon 9800 Pro
HDD1: 200GB SATA
HDD2: 160GB SATA

Hard drives will be neither formatted or removed. So feel free to enjoy the software collected over the years, or get a fresh start with a new OS install.

If you are going to mod it then you need just the case - search on ebay etc for a broken one - you will need to replace everything inside if you are going to hackintosh it - have a look on you tube for modding examples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back