Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
guys not many of you know me im from australia got my hands on a g5 case and modded it to suit my atx board YAY!!!

so guys here is the final stage of the build only a few things to be done waiting for my cable to come from the states :) and also need to fix some of the cables in the case plus work out how im going to do the PSU cable currently is sticking out the side and no door is on lol

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

if anyone need to see something closer or wants to give me some feedback let me know i know its not magic but its good for a quick and lazy go HAHA

Looks good, mate!! For your power cord dilemma, try one of these: IMG_0058.JPG. The pic quality's poor but you should be able to pick one up at an electronics supply. Cut the end off an extra power cord, solder it to your receptacle and plug it in to your psu.

Attachments

• IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 633
You're using the boxed cooler? :eek:
I replaced it immediately cause' it was too loud.
What about an Arctic Cooling Freezer? It runs pretty quiet in my small case.

assoricks :wave:

just got a new cooler your right it was running up i also upped the i7 950 to a 4.2Ghz :)

cooler i got is a noctua NH-U12 great cooler :)

Good boy! :clap:

assoricks :wave:

Looks cool, i am struggling to find a uber cool case to build my machine. I want to look as cool as it runs!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back