Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
G41M-ES2L
CPU
Core2Quad 8300
Graphics
GeForce 8600
Hi everyone!
After successful Snow Leo hackintosh decided to upgrade to the Sierra. Installation went fine but had to fix sound problem (sound was skipping and had some kind of echo). After couple days I was trying to install various kexts to fix it (till now hack was working perfectly except the sound) and totally messed up everything. I performed new installation (while on clover, formatted the drive), install the system again, multibeast with all necessary kexts ... From now on computer - no matter what I do - after cca 1 minute starts restarting - over and over (the time is roughly the same). I made couple more clean installs but nothing changes :(. I use clover legacy bootloader because of my mobo. When I boot off the usb drive computer runs wihout any problem. I downloaded system from App Store and created USB drive with UniBeast. Please help! Thanx in advance.

Hello hydroxyz, thanx for your answer. I kinda messed up with the boot.plist (made a copy of the original and changed some values) and now I can run the system after selection of "config2" in clover boot menu (so there won't be any PSU or mainboard problem). But it drives me crazy to change the entry every time I boot up :(. Now I'm trying to find out how to do this selection permanent ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back