Contribute
Register

G4 Quicksilver conversion to 2019 PowerMac i9 with LED Logo in Space Grey (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it. I wish I had the patients to do something like this.

Bet the Mac Pro is jealous of how this turned out. Apple needs to hire you fr

yeah Stay turned. I'm about to make a MacPro Conversion using a 3,1 case. Thinking about doing the Rose Gold on it. But may just do space grey and piano black again. Still deciding. I have 3 of the Chassis here so I may do all 3 then pick the one I like for my build and sell the other 2

Dang JBarnette. Amazing. I wish you were local. I'd want to just come and hang out with you for a day and learn all this stuff.

(On the off chance you are local, I think I have a couple of old old towers in my garage that I would donate to the cause or maybe mess with myself to update them to modern machines.)

Looks great, any update on the final product. i’m building the same one, Just adding the logo on a different location. What did you use to patch the 2 Optical drive windows.

Looks great, any update on the final product. i’m building the same one, Just adding the logo on a different location. What did you use to patch the 2 Optical drive windows.

I used the drive fronts that were there and just used super glue to glue them in place then I used bonds to fill in the seams and sanded smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back