Asus Nvidia GeForece GTX 760 Direct2 OC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello Andy94

Thank you very much for your reply , i have a MDD G4 Case...
I don't have a small board with a chip on it. The power switch (On / Off Button) have that cable with 10 pins on it.
I can show you some photos with my cable circuit.

DSCN3690.JPGDSCN3708.JPGDSCN3699.JPGDSCN3700.JPGDSCN3704.JPG

And this is the front panel of the motherboard
fpanel.jpg

Thanks a lot!

MacMan's Haswell Test Build: Core i7-4770K + GA-Z87X-UD3H

Picture 5 that little shiny box, inside you will find the board.
But now, BACK TO TOPIC.
If you need help or some info, there are about 1000 others, who have modded a G4.
Look at some of their threads, or, if it's not helpful enough, start your own thread.

Ezbreaks, did you read my reply to you on my thread? That and the switch mod thread (also mine) should be enough. You can always soder directly to the pcb if you need to, but as I mention there are ways to re-use the original ribbon cable.
Anyway, let me know if you need any more help.

Hello everyone , hello Minihack,

Thank you for your help and sorry for my delay.
I have a old multimeter (not digital) is analog , when i put the red cable on the wire number "2" and the black cable on the wire number "5" the number from the glass goes to "60%" and when i connected the black cable from the multimeter on the number "2" and the red wire cable to the number "5" , the number from the glass goes to "100%" (i'm sorry but i don't know how to read this , i don't know how to use this multimeter, i can make a picture with him)

I will wait until 15 July to read the buyer guide for the motherboard... i don't buy it yet!
I am thinking about gigabyte h87m-d3h or z87m-hd3 and intel haswell i5 4570.

Thank you very much for your help!
Best regards
ez Breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back