Graphics
Nvidia 560 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am going to purchase the thumb drive at an apple store near buy for osx lion today. So if the install can be done from that it would be super.

**UPDATE**

Got a friend with a mac that made me the unibeast usb stick with my own copy of OSX Lion I paid for so we are all good on that front. It was a nice setup and now I have OSX Lion in 1080p with graphic acceleration going.

Only problem I have is no audio so far...

I can't even figure out what audio card this is... Anyone have an idea? I've goggled till my fingers are numb and still not found out much about it.

I have had zero luck with getting sound to work on this machine. I actually have two OSX Lions(bought and paid for) and have my own core2duo box(my one in my profile) working great except boot loader issues(I have to use -v when booting from usb and chimera is still not loading no matter what flags I give it KPs on ACPI stuff)

Now I'm trying to figure out the audio driver. I have tried a few different ones now and at best nothing changes at worst I've had to completely reinstall as I get a KP and can't get back in. I've watched the video on using single user mode to fix this from now on instead of reinstalling.

My question/problem:
This system has an Acer Inc IPISB-VR Rev 1.01 Motherboard with Intel H67 Express Chipset. Are there any DSDTs available as I really didn't see anything that corresponds in the list here, course I could have missed it too. And can anyone give me any help with sound working? It works great on my other box and I love it. I'm not sure I'll plug back in my windows 7 hard drive now :D

If you need more information or screenshots of something, just tell me what ya need and I'll do my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back