CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I got my FV-t919 card yesterday - airdrop works great, bluetooth keyboard and mouse connect right from the get go. Personal hotspot works.

Handoff/Continuity don't work. I have done nothing other than install the hardware - is there a kext I need to have/modify? It says it is supported in the system profiler.

Thanks

I got my FV-t919 card yesterday - airdrop works great, bluetooth keyboard and mouse connect right from the get go. Personal hotspot works.

Handoff/Continuity don't work. I have done nothing other than install the hardware - is there a kext I need to have/modify? It says it is supported in the system profiler.

Thanks

Hi there.

First thing to check is System Preferences / General and see if you have the tick-box circled in red?:

SP2.jpg

With a compatible card like the Fenvi you should see this. With non-compatible Bluetooth the tick-box simply does not appear.

Next job is to check all the details in your SMBIOS, probably a good place to start is the * iMessage Guide *.

It looks complicated but basically it's just ensuring your Hackintosh "looks" like a real Mac as far as the OS is concerned etc.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back