Contribute
Register

Fuzzy screen on boot with HD4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
just did a little bit of research. Seems that the ud3h only supports dvi-d. and im assuming you want the dual link because it has more throughput.

nothin worked for me too :/
the only thing i didnt try is the DVI-D connection but my monitor has only HDMI input so im guessin i need to try DVI>HDMI dual link or not hmmm :?::?::?:

SOLVED IT

<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>0C260000</string

i added this :)

if that doesnt work for u just play around with different values (make sure u search tonymacx site for IGPlatformID values that goes with the hd4600 :)

VTSIM,

Thanks so much for the great tip on how to get rid of the static screen when booting up my hackintosh. I have been trying to fix this problem for so long and luckily came across your great advice. I entered <key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>0C260000</string
into my .org.chamelon.boot.plist and it totally fixed the issue. Why does adding this string fix the issue, what is the reasoning behind this. Thanks

There is one problem as a result of this new command! MY sound does not work. Any ideas how to fix this. Thanks

I too have this multicolored snow issue at startup on one of my three monitors. It's not a horrible problem because i can just power cycle the monitor and it goes away. There's no flickering or anything, just the static snow problem at startup. And all my monitors are hooked up via DVI.

I too have this multicolored snow issue at startup on one of my three monitors. It's not a horrible problem because i can just power cycle the monitor and it goes away. There's no flickering or anything, just the static snow problem at startup. And all my monitors are hooked up via DVI.

Have you tried patching the AppleIntelframeBufferAzul.kext? This is part of toleda's guide for Haswell HDMI audio. I found that this solves the snow on startup. Credit to toleda #388

Have you tried patching the AppleIntelframeBufferAzul.kext? This is part of toleda's guide for Haswell HDMI audio. I found that this solves the snow on startup. Credit to toleda #388

Well im not using and HDMI connector or HDMI audio and i dont have a haswell processor.

VTSIM,

Thanks so much for the great tip on how to get rid of the static screen when booting up my hackintosh. I have been trying to fix this problem for so long and luckily came across your great advice. I entered <key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>0C260000</string
into my .org.chamelon.boot.plist and it totally fixed the issue. Why does adding this string fix the issue, what is the reasoning behind this. Thanks

I had the same problem with my Machine and the above method worked great, no more fuzz

Hi GinoTheCop!

I have same problem, fuzzy screen on boot with HD4600.

How can i install "14.2 sysdefs with Multibeast"?
I'm beginner. I bought my computer components yesterday.

My config:

Gigabyte Z87M-D3H
Intel i5-4690 (HD 4600)
Seagete ST31000524AS 1 TB HDD
Monitor: LG M2550D (using HDMI port)
I don't have any graphics card. I use Intel HD Ggraphics 4600.

Thanks in advance!
R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back