Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Sniper B7
CPU
Core i5 6600k
Graphics
HD530
Guys, I have a concern about the future of the hackintosh after having heard the news that apple may leave intel. What do you think? Greetings to all

Guys, I have a concern about the future of the hackintosh after having heard the news that apple may leave intel. What do you think? Greetings to all

Even if "Apple may leave Intel" proves to be true (and there is nothing confirmed), Apple has to support Macs with Intel processors for some time. Don't forget, all the current Macs (and the older supported Macs which dates to 2010) are using Intel CPUs, so Apple will need to support them in future versions of MacOS for at least several more years, until the time Apple declares them unsupported.

It will be years into the future before we need to worry about this.

Even if "Apple may leave Intel" proves to be true (and there is nothing confirmed), Apple has to support Macs with Intel processors for some time. Don't forget, all the current Macs (and the older supported Macs which dates to 2010) are using Intel CPUs, so Apple will need to support them in future versions of MacOS for at least several more years, until the time Apple declares them unsupported.

It will be years into the future before we need to worry about this.
thank you, I think your answer is right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back