Contribute
Register

Fun with your Hackintosh: Stable Diffusion and AI Generated Images

AI generated Steve Jobs voice. This is a fake Joe Rogan podcast with Steve Jobs made by an AI company. Any computer generated voice I've heard isn't able to change tempo and pause in the appropriate places. Humans breathe in and out as they talk, macines don't. Still, it does sound pretty close to Steve's tone of voice.

Find an excerpt attached below. They can't use the full real names of either one so they only partially state them in this phony interview. It sounds dated as if Jobs is being interviewed in about 1999 or 2000 when Google was just starting to dominate the Internet Search engine market.

Screen Shot 9.jpg

Attachments

• Bro Jogan Jobs Interview.m4a.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
DiffusionBee for M1 is awesome!, here's Andy Warhol's Mac Pro!.
Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 11.15.53 AM.png

The images generated from typography are fascinating!.

AlanKitching.png

I'm a total knob when it comes to installing this, can someone tell me exactly how to run the script. I tried copy pasting it into the terminal but it just returns with errors.

I'm a total knob when it comes to installing this, can someone tell me exactly how to run the script. I tried copy pasting it into the terminal but it just returns with errors.
What errors did you see?

@moabyte It’s because the URL no longer works.

@moabyte It’s because the URL no longer works.
I’m having issues starting this up and I’m not sure. Are there specific commands I have to enter in terminal?.

I’m having issues starting this up and I’m not sure. Are there specific commands I have to enter in terminal?.
The steps provided by @MacOrDie work for me. Don’t use the URL for now as the file is currently not found.

Back