Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I figured I would post my build just in case anyone was giving thoughts and what to buy for their build. Here are my specs with everything I bought to get Yosemite running fully.

Mobo: GA-Z97X-SLI

Processor: Intel i7-4790k 4ghz. It says its unlocked to overclock....but I haven't tried it, and probably wont.

Graphics Card: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 760

Hard Drives: Samsung SSD 840 Evo 250 GB(Installed Yosemite on this drive)
Western Digital 2tb Part no. WD20EZRX (for storage only)

Processor Cooler: Corsair H100i

PSU: Ultra X4 Modular 750watt

Everything works using mulitbeast for the kexts. Even HDMI audio. The only thing I've had problems with is the bluetooth dongle I bought. IOgear GBU521. Under system report, bluetooth, it comes up with no information found. Still trying to get it to work. Other than that, everything works in yosemite with no problems. I hope this helps :)

can you please post your multibeast settings for your board. im having a hard time getting audio to work.

FYI- I tried that Iogear dongle and had problems with it. I got it to connect, but the mouse would stutter and lag despite the fact that it was only about 18 inches from the dongle.

I have switched to the Gmyle dongle. Worked OOB and the Apple wireless mouse tracks, gestures, wakes the system up from sleep, etc. just like on my iMac. Apple wireless keyboard works great with it too.

http://www.amazon.com/GMYLE-Ultra-Mini-Bluetooth-Wireless-Adapter/dp/B00F85ZPIY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1430763137&sr=8-2&keywords=gmyle+bluetooth

I just wanted to chime in, I've also had an IOGear Bluetooth 4.0 dongle and had many issues with it as reported in various threads of mouse glitches, dropouts if it's not ridiculously close to the dongle.

I have just ordered a different one from Amazon and hope this will clear up the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back