Contribute
Register

Full instalation guide for HP620 Laptop??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370M D3H
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I'm trying to install Snow Leopard 10.6 retail DVD and it is impossible.

To start using iBoot, change to Snow Leopard dvd and complete the instalation.Reboot with iBoot to boot Snow Leopard and this is what works for me:

Keyboard, touchpad, sound ....

Do not work ethernet, usb, wlan, graphics card.

Combo Update 10.6.8 Install with multibeast and i select these options:

EasyBeast
System Utilities / Rebuild Caches
System Utilities / Repair Permissions
Drivers & Bootloaders / kexts & Enablers/Network/Lnx2Mac 's Ethernet RealtekRTL81xx
Customization / Boot Options / PCI Root ID Fix
OSx86 Software / Kext Utility
OSx86 Software / Show All Files

When I restart, it does not work: the keyboard,touchpad,sound ... let nothing works.

Where is a complete guide to install 10.6 on my laptop?

Its a HP620 with this components:

Intel T4500 processor
4Gb Ram 800 MHZ
Intel 4500MHD graphics
WD 500GB HD
Realtek Ethernet
Realtek Wlan
Touchpad sypnaptics

Thanks in advance everyone.

Sorry for my bad English, Im from Spain.

Hello again DjCarlos,

I have never seen a tutorial or step by step guide to installing Mac OS X for our HP620 laptops, but I have been able to assist several individuals with the same model.

Please try the below information. I have copied the below instructions from a previous post in TonyMacX86's forums:

Full Thread: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=15976
Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:56 am

............................................................................................

I followed TonyMacx's intructions: "iBoot + MultiBeast: Install Mac OS X on any Intel-based PC"
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... -x-on.html

1) Boot using I-boot disc, and enter the Snow Leopard Disc/installation.
2) Partition Drive(s) using Disk Utility
3) Installation of Mac OS 10.6.2

I checked the following options only:

Mac OS X 10.6.1
Mac OS X 10.6.2
HDAIDI
RTL8169 Ethernet

After installation you will need I-Boot to enter your Mac OS.

At this point your touch pad, monitor, sound, keyboard, built in HP Camera.. should all be working.

Wifi will most likely not work, no graphics acceleration, max screen display resolution should be 1024x768. My ethernet did not work until I installed LNX2MAC's Realtec driver (see below)

4) Run the Multi-Beast / 10.6.6 Mac OS Combo Update

Check these options:

EasyBeast
System Utilities/Rebuild Caches
System Utilities/Repair Permissions
Drivers & Bootloaders/Kexts & Enablers/Network/Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx Ethernet
Customization/Boot Options/PCI Root ID Fix for Chameleon
Customization/Boot Options/Chameleon Instant Menu (for dual boot option at start up)
OSx86 Software/Kext Utility
OSx86 Software/Show All Files

This may not be important but I also chose:

Customization/System Definition/MacBook Pro

5) If you make it this far... you should have successfully installed 10.6.6 on you HP! But, you will have to remove a few conflicting kext files from Macintosh HD/System/Libraries/Extensions to successfully boot from your internal hard drive. If you don't delete some of the files you will most likely get a Kernal Panic during start up.

Hi DjJin.

I followed this tutorial and when I install the bootloader goes down everything except the USB mouse.

I solve it installing the PS / 2 drivers but I can not run the graphics acceleration or resolution.

what is the kext I need to install to get to run the resolution and graphics acceleration?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back