Register

Fujitsu Lifebook E734 not getting to installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacBookPro11,1 would be a better choice

and also your model still says HD530

also needs to be enabled:
IgnoreInvalidFlexRatio
Fixed those. Still hangs to 'BuildActDeviceEntry exit'.

Attachments

• config.plist
    29.8 KB · Views: 35
MacBookPro11,1 would be a better choice

and also your model still says HD530

also needs to be enabled:
IgnoreInvalidFlexRatio
Fixed those. Still hangs to 'BuildActDeviceEntry exit'. I did a reset NVRAM also but it did not help.

Attachments

• config.plist
    29.8 KB · Views: 28
Done and done. No luck. Still hangs to the same error.
not sure, try this:

UPDATE: Was able to install Mojave. Only problem is that now it does not have USB ports or Wi-Fi. If I could get the Wi-Fi to work...

UPDATE: Was able to install Mojave. Only problem is that now it does not have USB ports or Wi-Fi. If I could get the Wi-Fi to work...
what make and model wifi do you have?

what make and model wifi do you have?
Intel Wifi 7260. I was trying to get the USB ports to work so I can use my USB Wi-Fi dongle. Also my graphics says 4mb memory.

Intel Wifi 7260. I was trying to get the USB ports to work so I can use my USB Wi-Fi dongle. Also my graphics says 4mb memory.
there are intel wifi kexts floating around, have a search for those

but do this first:

as that is important

Hello again. :D I rebuilt the USB stick. Using Dortanias guide. Now it boot nicely but: after a while, when the time is to switch from verbose boot to installer screen, the screen goes black. I have tried different platform-ids, device-ids, none of them works. I have tried all different RebuildAppleMemoryMap etc on/off. None works. attaching my opencore boot log and config.plist.

Attachments

• opencore-2020-12-05-221234.txt
    256 KB · Views: 64
  • config.plist
    20.6 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back