Contribute
Register

Fujitsu Intel Q43 (help me please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you

Without your help, I would not think about changing the Sata DVD.
So all the credit is for you: D

Now I'm interested in about me in DSDT, and how to inject DSDT Windows, Mac or Linux Live.

Hackintosh with this, I used for multimedia, video, music etc ...

ps: I'm not a witch Sabrina: D

-----------------

Update

DSDT.aml and DSDT.dsl inject Linux live.

Now, I do not know how to patch

Sabrina
this is where I get fuzzy w the DSDT

I did try to edit one for one of my boards - the ASRock X58 and it didn't go nicely; but I did find one w Goggle's help that worked.
As your system appears to be rather unknown to me - either it was made for specific areas / markets or the sales in the US of A are limited to Business accounts (comercial) this could be why I have not heard of it.

But we or rather others like "samisnake" have done some work on DSDT files w others for a lot of computers and you should read this link
Create and Modify Your DSDT.aml
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2009/11/create-and-modify-your-dsdtaml.html
The tools you need are listed in that post.
As you have extracted one w Linux then it and you can boot up you current hardware w OSX then this should be a solution for you.

Good luck... Sabrina :angel:

Thanks

I leave aside the DSDT because it is too complicated for me, I do not have much time.

Do you believe it is possible to install mac os x lion mountains with my configuration?

Intel Core 2 Duo E7500
Intel Q43 Chipset
Nvidia 7300 GT

If so, I order Mac os X 10.8 on the store.

Currently Mac ox 10.6.8 works perfectly with this setup but I wanted to try another version of mac os x later.

Thanks.

Merry Christmas totenkopf4

Thanks

I leave aside the DSDT because it is too complicated for me, I do not have much time.

Do you believe it is possible to install mac os x lion mountains with my configuration?

Intel Core 2 Duo E7500
Intel Q43 Chipset
Nvidia 7300 GT

If so, I order Mac os X 10.8 on the store.

Currently Mac ox 10.6.8 works perfectly with this setup but I wanted to try another version of mac os x later.

Thanks.

Merry Christmas totenkopf4

Sabrina

If you can log into the Apple App store and register your mac ( signing does this ) then see if you can purchase Mountain Lion - part of the purchase process is that the Apple App store checks your hardware to see if you meet the minimum requirements. If you do not it wont download to your mac (hack).

Apple will not tell you what CPUs you have but they list the versions of MacIntoshs that support this version of OSX.

you can google the deffinitions on each unit to see what CPUs are used and if your is covered you good to go
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5444

Do suggest you make duplicate partitions sizes and SuperDuper or Carbon Copy Cloner
one partition to the other and test by booting off of it.

Hello
Sorry for digging out this topic... I have the same machine. I have manage to install yosemite on it but i stuck on getting the machine in sleeping mode.
"The sleeping " work correctly on your machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back