Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Elite X2 G2
CPU
i5-7600U
Graphics
HD620
Heyya,

I just upgraded to El Capitan from Yosemite on a Clover Install. Previous on Yosemite on had two entries in my /etc/fstab to hide my Windows drives in OSX.

Once I upgraded to El Capitan, they are no longer invisible. Can anyone help with this?

Code:
UUID=E47D9048-7DA7-50E4-A9E4-50EAF750EA46       none    ufsd_NTFS       rw,noauto 0 0

Is the entry I have in my /etc/fstab. As I said before, it worked fine in Yosemite, but not after the update. Confirmed the UUID was correct via Disk Utility.

Heyya,

I just upgraded to El Capitan from Yosemite on a Clover Install. Previous on Yosemite on had two entries in my /etc/fstab to hide my Windows drives in OSX.

Once I upgraded to El Capitan, they are no longer invisible. Can anyone help with this?

Code:
UUID=E47D9048-7DA7-50E4-A9E4-50EAF750EA46       none    ufsd_NTFS       rw,noauto 0 0

Is the entry I have in my /etc/fstab. As I said before, it worked fine in Yosemite, but not after the update. Confirmed the UUID was correct via Disk Utility.

I use the "nobrowse" option on drives that I want to be invisible on the desktop. I'm not sure why your "noauto" option isn't working, but you could try adding "nobrowse".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back