PNY Nvidia GTX 460 1024
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all,
hope you'll forgive me if I'm writing in the wrong section or using bad english but I'm a newbie.
So, I have successfully installed 10.8.3 on Asus Sabertooth x58 with i7 950 and Nvidia GTX460. No problems at all except those things:

1) Front Panel input for microphone does not want to recognize it (no input or device detected)
2) Front Panel input for headphones does not want to riproduce output correctly. (the rear panel detects the speakers and plays audio properly)
3) Wi Fi adapter (TP-Link WN551G) isnt recognized.

Hope someone could give me a guide on how to solve those issues on this architecture. The codec is the 892.

Ty for attention & best regards

NOTE: the strange thing is that now olso on Windows front panel gives the same problem...is it normal? oO

1) Front Panel input for microphone does not want to recognize it (no input or device detected)
2) Front Panel input for headphones does not want to riproduce output correctly. (the rear panel detects the speakers and plays audio properly)

NOTE: the strange thing is that now olso on Windows front panel gives the same problem...is it normal? oO
Front panel/HD audio connector is not connect to the motherboard properly.

Yes it is coz I havent moved it during installation and before installation all was working perfectly I'm using HD instead of AC97 should I connect Ac97 and switch it in bios configuration?

I attach some infos on pc:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/schermata20130424alle17.png/

anyway front panel before installing OS X was working properly on windows...now I have problems on both Operative Systems

Yes it is coz I havent moved it during installation and before installation all was working perfectly I'm using HD instead of AC97 should I connect Ac97 and switch it in bios configuration?

anyway front panel before installing OS X was working properly on windows...now I have problems on both Operative Systems
No. OS X did not break front panel audio. It is a hardware problem as noted previously.

You were rite after a good check I realized that hd was not insert properly.
Ty for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back