Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong section. Now i just wanted to see who here has started off with a hackintosh and gone on to buy an actual mac? I personally never really cared for the Mac OS however after stumbling onto this community and trying it out on my system i grew to appreciate it. Not so much the OS itself but the quality of software available particularly in web development Coda 2 for example. Anyway back to my question has anyone gone from a hackintosh to a genuine mac, i ask this because i have just purchased a macbook pro the newly released one. Which i can honestly say without the hackintosh community i would not of done! Il still keep my desktop hack but its nice to have one on the move. Be interested to know if anyone else has took the plunge from a Hack to A Mac..

Opposite for me :D
I have been Mac user for around 25 years, although I train on and repair both Windows and Macs. :wave:

I hackintoshed my first laptop, then built a HackPro & HackMini, now will buy a MacBook Air for my studies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back