Gigabyte Radeon Windforce 3 HD 7950
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi!

So I installed Yosemite using Unibeast and everything went perfectly, I had working sound, ethernet, appstore, video out of the box. I've never been happier. But it lasted only as long as I used the USB to boot into Yosemite, I ran Multibeast and installed DSDT free, and all the other stuff using default settings. I rebooted the machine and I get the error in the picture right after the BIOS-startup window disappears.

WIN_20150704_182100.JPG

I tried the Official guide for fixing boot0 error and the command did what it was supposed to do, but still the same error remains

Hi!

So I installed Yosemite using Unibeast and everything went perfectly, I had working sound, ethernet, appstore, video out of the box. I've never been happier. But it lasted only as long as I used the USB to boot into Yosemite, I ran Multibeast and installed DSDT free, and all the other stuff using default settings. I rebooted the machine and I get the error in the picture right after the BIOS-startup window disappears.

View attachment 143028

I tried the Official guide for fixing boot0 error and the command did what it was supposed to do, but still the same error remains

That's not the error referred to in the boot0 error guide.
Compare the picture in the guide with your picture - Not the same are they ?

The problem is your HD 7950.
You should follow this guide :

http://www.tonymacx86.com/showthread.php?t=115818

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back