Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z270 Gaming M7
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
hi everybody and thanks as allways for your help, i'm going to install high sierra on 2° hackintosh ( ex 1° ).

Main hardware:

tuf gaming z390-pro
i7 9700k
msi gtx1080
32 gb ram

i'm gong to do dual boot with windows 10 as i did for my first build.
do i have just to follow the install for high sierra with unibeast and post with multibeast on this guide ?

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/

or will I have to do anything else with clover or something to be aware of, before proceeding?

I have the Usb ready as on guide, with unibeast high sierra and multibeast on it!

ok but even if i'm installing on 2 different ssd? i allrady installed windows normally... waiting for your responcebecause in case i'll have to reinstall it with the efi partition

were you able to successfully get the z390 pro and intel i7 9700k with gtx 1080 to work? let me know.

yes they both work on Sierra, I haven't tried high Sierra because my ssd with Sierra 12.6 just loaded without doing anything apart from bios setting... the only thing I had to manage as been the audio( for my tuf z390), but I found the solution here in the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back