Register

Fresh instal of SL and can't boot form drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just did a fresh instal of Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.3 and then updated to 10.6.8. I ran multibeast. I selected user DSDT and I still need iboot to boot from drive. I have 2 hard drives. the 1st on is Windows 7. the second one is Mac OSX with some space for storage for Windows because the drive windows is on is only a 90GB Vertex 2 SSD drive so I did not want to lose all of my data so I just repartition part of the drive and installed SL. I did that to see if I can fix my issue with the app store login which I still get this computer could not be verified again. I want OSX Lion so badly. :) I connect through WiFi. any Ideas on these 2 problems?

blackpanther26 said:
I just did a fresh instal of Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.3 and then updated to 10.6.8. I ran multibeast. I selected user DSDT and I still need iboot to boot from drive. I have 2 hard drives. the 1st on is Windows 7. the second one is Mac OSX with some space for storage for Windows because the drive windows is on is only a 90GB Vertex 2 SSD drive so I did not want to lose all of my data so I just repartition part of the drive and installed SL. I did that to see if I can fix my issue with the app store login which I still get this computer could not be verified again. I want OSX Lion so badly. :) I connect through WiFi. any Ideas on these 2 problems?
Did you set the OSX drive as first in the hard drive boot order in BIOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back