Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Plus
  2. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am trying to install MacOS High Sierra on my Gigabyte GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 motherboard. I have 16 GB of RAM and an Intel i5-2500K Sandy Bridge processor. I have everything unplugged besides HDMI, keyboard/mouse, and the USB installer. I have followed the standard install process for installing High Sierra on my motherboard. When I boot the USB in verbose mode, it is getting stuck at "End RandomSeed" followed by a bunch of plus signs. I have tried booting in safe mode and have browsed the forums for this same issue. I also tried both the installation types of Unibeast. Both had this same result. I have not been able to find a solution anywhere on how to get this booting in order to install MacOS.

I had my phone on burst mode and attached the two screens with potential useful information on what may be causing this issue. There is not much helpful information.

IMG_3434.jpg IMG_3435.jpg

I ended up finding that the problem was my USB drive. Unibeast was able to install with no errors, but then the installer would boot with the errors above with no indicators as to why it was failing.

hello I have same problem, there is different installation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back