Drivers > System > AppleRTC Patch for CMOS Reset
Bootloaders > Chimera v3.0.1
Customize > Boot Options > Basic Boot Options
Customize > Boot Options > Generate CPU States
Customize > Boot Options > Hibernate Mode - Desktop
Customize > Boot Options > Use KernelCache
Customize > System Definitions > iMac > iMac 14,2
Customize > Themes > tonymacx86 Black

I am trying to view a movie trailer in iTunes and every single time that I try to view it, it will completely freeze on me. No :beachball:, no movement of any kind. I lose my mouse or trackpad moving as well as my keyboard trying to do anything. It even takes a while after I hit the restart button and I get some sort of error code 3-4 times before it continues. What would be the problem and what would be the way to fix it?

All trailers or just the one? If it's just the one then post the link and I'll try it. Sounds like problem at their end but who knows? :D

Its all of the trailers. I just tried a few more an I end up with the same problem, except for the error codes after the reboot. That was the USB problem that I figured out. I even tried it on my Late 2012 Macbook Pro and the trailers work just fine on that.:crazy:

Freezing with movies via itunes

It freezes with any movie that I play via itunes whether it is a trailer or a movie that is already downloaded onto my hackintosh.

I am only using one of the displays from my graphics card. Could it possibly be my OC settings on BIOS are off?

I'm not sure, have you tried just dropping to stock speed to check? I seem to recall another thread with the same problem and he fixed it by installing the alternate drivers. Either way, let us know how you make out.

good luck!

I have still been freezing, even with alternate movie files playing via VLC or QuickTime. I have also been freezing randomly while just typing in Google Chrome.:banghead:

I have still been freezing, even with alternate movie files playing via VLC or QuickTime. I have also been freezing randomly while just typing in Google Chrome.:banghead:

Did you install the Alternate Nvidia drivers?

It freezes with any movie that I play via itunes whether it is a trailer or a movie that is already downloaded onto my hackintosh.

I'm encountering the exact same problems with my GTX760. As I've not put much things on the machine I might consider trying the alternate NVIDIA drivers.

But first I think I'll set my TimeMachine up and running :)

Or is there any way to revert back to the onboard OS X drivers without reinstalling? If so: How is it done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back