i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Everyone,

I have a pickle, sometimes randomly my hack freezes while full screen on youtube video or while playing games. It's just a random freeze stops and i have to reboot to have it working again.
Did this happen to any of you, have any ideas on how to fix this it's driving me crazy.

Thank you.

You've given no system specs (read the rules) and this forum is littered with people having the same or similar problems so this question has been asked many many times already.

Read, search and if the multitude of possible solutions don't work out then repost your question.

Good luck!

Ok, i have a gigabyte ud4 board z87 CPU i7 4770k/i7 4771, video is gigabyte 5870/gigabyte nvidia 770, SSD Revo drive x2 240GB/ SSD 240 GB Corsair for both the systems i get the same errors after some time, while playing games it happens randomly that the loading screen freezes and i have to reboot and for youtube the same, i go full screen and sometimes freezes and i need to reboot.

What OS version. what drivers. whats in your boot plist??

my bet is your 5870 is messing things up.

Also flip4mac as been known to kp with youtube. If you have that installed try deleting it and use Perian for video codecs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back