Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-B550 Aorus elite v2
CPU
Ryzen 7 3700X
Graphics
RX 5600 XT
After an upgrade to Maverick hangs on boot image, but the hard drive continues to work, none of the keys -IGPlatformID=01660004 IGPEnabler=Yes -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No the result failed. When you boot without the key hangs on a camomile ProBook 4530s. Please help me :(

Attachments

• IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 201
After an upgrade to Maverick hangs on boot image, but the hard drive continues to work, none of the keys -IGPlatformID=01660004 IGPEnabler=Yes -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No the result failed. When you boot without the key hangs on a camomile ProBook 4530s. Please help me :(

I think you forgot to instal the "OS X Support Kexts" from the ProBook Installer. Boot using your Unibeast USB and run the ProBook Installer as described in the guide.

no, this first boot! i'm don't have chance to install ProBookInstaller :(

but, i just remove AppleIntelHD*, AppleIntelSNB* and AppleIntelFramebuffer* kext on singel user mode. and operation system booted

no, this first boot! i'm don't have chance to install ProBookInstaller :(

but, i just remove AppleIntelHD*, AppleIntelSNB* and AppleIntelFramebuffer* kext on singel user mode. and operation system booted

I think I see the problem. Why were you using boot flags intended for Ivy CPUs (4x40s) on your Sandy Bridage 4530s?

I think I see the problem. Why were you using boot flags intended for Ivy CPUs (4x40s) on your Sandy Bridage 4530s?

no, i'm only try this flags.

no, i'm only try this flags.

What flags? In post #1 you are definitely using flags that are only for Ivy Bridge systems. No 4530s have Ivy Bridge CPUs. They are all Sandy Bridge.

What flags? In post #1 you are definitely using flags that are only for Ivy Bridge systems. No 4530s have Ivy Bridge CPUs. They are all Sandy Bridge.

the problem was to use the flags. I've tried flags as one of the options

the problem was to use the flags. I've tried flags as one of the options

I've tried hard to detangle what you're saying in combined posts #1, #5, and #7, but I can't figure it out. It is a puzzle with no solution. When you're ready to clearly explain what your status is and what you're currently doing, I'll try to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back