i5-4670K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone,

I'm fairly new to hackintosh world, this is basicaly my first full-functioning hackintosh.

The problem I'm having is kinda random - sometimes it happens after restart, sometimes it happens on first startup. But in 90% of cases - it goes away on restart, max on 2 restarts. (well, hard resets actually).

The first screen is grey screen with apple logo, which disappears and screen with login window appears. Problem is that sometimes instead of login screen, appears black window with :beachball: cursor on corner (well, i can move it). The real problem is that i can't see any pattern when it appears...

For latest 3 days I'm trying to boot with -v every time. But today was first ever time it froze and i got picture of it. seems like it stops after CPUSensors, but with no particular error. Please look at it and maybe you know the case.

My setup:
i5-4679k @ stock speed
GB Z87-D3HP
16GB of RAM (2 sticks)
GTX 760
120GB Kingston SSD

Screen:

IMG_20140724_230907.jpg

Thanks in advance!

So, i just had a new case:

I booted with -v (as usual since first freeze) and everything seemed to go smooth, but when screen flickered on it's transition to login screen (that's what happens everytime), instead of login screen - i got same black screen with eternal :beachball: ...

This is too strange...

Thank you for reply.

I am 99% positive that I didn't add anything unnecessary.

I disabled ram profiles in bios (read on forums that they might help with sudden freezes) and if they wont help I will disable cpu sensors and every bit of UB stuff i installed...

But since this is too random - it's very difficult to trace it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back