- Jun 26, 2015
- Asus P5ql epu
- Core 2 duo
- Radeon hd 5450
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
I'm sorry but...Probably due to unimplemented HDMI-audio...
HDMI-audio on Haswell has several requirements:
- the device at address 0x00030000, usually called B0D3, must be renamed to HDAU
- the resulting HDAU device must be recognized by AppleHDAController (config.plist patches required if not natively recognized... or you can use FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext)
- your framebuffer must be patched for HDMI-audio (there are patches in my default config.plist (disabled) files: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config). It is trial/error to determine which port your HDMI is connected (actually, they are positional and you can tell by looking at ioreg).
- patched AppleHDA is required (sometimes VoodooHDA works, but my experience has been not good)
- you have to inject "hda-gfx"="onboard-1" for IGPU and HDAU objects. This is usually done with DSDT/SSDT edits (_DSM methods)
I've done first step, as you can see in my EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/PATCHED/SSDT-3.aml file.
At step 2 I copied FakePCIID_Intel.... in my clover kext folder.
At step three I'm lost...I used your file as model for clover config. And I don't understand how to determine port number for HDMI and where to put this value.
I have a patched Apple HDA in my PC and audio is working perfectly.
For the last step I checked my ssdt files and they seemed to be fine.
Could you help me please?