Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hackintosh Freezing!!!

Hello Guys (Sorry for any mistakes on my english, i'm Brazilian)

After almost 8 months using my sucessful Hackintosh, i realized that the cursor jumps around sometimes, so, i've done a little research and find out that i could solve the problem renaming the "Appleupstreamuserclient.kext" and using the disk utility to solve any issues.

Ok, it works, the problem with the cursor was solved, but, after that, the system just freezes from time to time, like, after 10 minutes or less, it just crashes, so, i restart, crashes again, i want to know if any of you know how to solve this please, it would be very helpful because i don't wanna lose my Hackintosh and come back to windows, i get really used with it!

ps: I Will try to rename back to the original, use disk utility and see what happens, but i'm afraid thats not going to work :(

Hey guys, i'm back, and i just realized that maybe the osx was already freezing even before i renamed the kext, so this was the things i did try to do:

- Rename back to the original and running disk utility (didn't work out)

- Change the "about my mac" stuff to some Apple Mac more close to my hardware (didn't work out again)

I could uninstall the Cuda drivers from NVIDIA, but this will make the osx run in HDMI on my screen, and my screen is actually kind of cheap, so, the screen gets really bad on HDMI.

I will try to do this, see what happens, then i will come back here for updates

Unfortunaley if this solve the problem, i will need to go back to windows anyway :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back