Contribute
Register

Freak's GA-X99M-GAMING 5 mATX Build - I7 5930K - GTX 970 - Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

What kind of boot times is everyone seen with there builds ?
I'm at 44sec from hitting the power button to OS X fully loaded.
GA-x99m-gaming 5
16gb corsair ram
Two corsair force gt raid0 boot drives.
Four seagate 1tb in raid0.
One 4tb back drive for clones.

Note. It takes 15secs for the gigabyte splash screen to appear.

Hi All
what a flash drive can do for proper installation step by step . or ready to use EFI .

for my build

MSI X99 A Gaming 7
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6800K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3400 MHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 OC
16 GB Corsair Vengenance 3200
Samsung EVO 240 GB
Samsung 950 PRO 512 GB

Last edited:
Great Job!

Is it possible to update this EFI for macOS Sierra / Broadwell-E CPUs?

I've Build a PC with an Intel Core i7-6850K and an AMD (ASUS) Radeon RX480 an I'm trying to get macOS Sierra running on it to work with Creative Cloud and maybe to cremte apps and programs with Xcode.

When I start macOS 10.12 with your EFI on my machine, it boots, but I can't get a GUI.

Thanks!

hi,I follow your method to install 10.11.5, but now give card in the PCI Configuration on the error. I try to use npic = 2000, but I can't. My configuration is GA X99M - game-5 + E5 2673(ES is show) V3 + HD6870 . Excuse me why is likely to be stuck? thank you
Are you using VoodooTSCSync.kext?

Has anyone updated to the latest OS? Is there a guide for the latest update with this mobo?

Has anyone updated to the latest OS? Is there a guide for the latest update with this mobo?
No time to write a guide. Just create 10.3 install disk. Install over your existing install and use the attached! The best and easiest audio solution is to install these voodoo files to /S/L/E Luck with it... edit the attached config file to change the default boot volume and copy to the attached EFI folder.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    28.9 MB · Views: 141
  • AppleHDADisabler.kext
    0 bytes · Views: 219
  • VoodooHDA.kext
    0 bytes · Views: 151
  • config.plist.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.