Contribute
Register

Freak's GA-X99M-GAMING 5 mATX Build - I7 5930K - GTX 970 - Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the drive be slower because it's the system disk?

It's not the drive slower, it's speed test gives maybe lower result. I assume because the speed test it's not the only software that uses the drive. There is OS, there are a lot of programs running.
Its only my assumption anyway!

Hi

I've switched to Gigabyte x99m from EVGA, and followed your EFI-System to update to 10.11.4 but now I have issue- I can only boot with nv-disable even with drivers installed, otherwise I get stuck. Am I missing something?

Nevermind, fixed by reverting my changes in AppleDisplayController refreshing kext cache

Not really, just staying updated...

I got El Capitan installed but made a mistake and completely restarted everything. I erased the drive with OS X on it too. Now when I try to boot from the SSD it stops at 'connected to the transport successfully'. I did notice that a couple lines up it looks it was "unable to get interrupt pipe". I feel like I'm really close!

Last edited:
Hi guys!
What about your USB ports on this mobo?
Thanks!

Did you read the first page?

Thank you man, I did not seen the update for 10.11! Will try now!
Thanks!

Did you read the first page?
Hello Asus-Freak!
Can you please write a more detailed instruction on first post about enabling USB ports?
'Cause I've put injector into EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other, Library/Extensions/ and into System/Library/Extensions/ without any good result but with random kernel panics.
In your config.plist you use MacPro5.1 smbios, but injector uses MacPro6.1 smbios, don't know if it matter.
I have tried to boot with both smbios, same result...
Since I assembled my system, october 2015, with xeon cpu, I add some tweaks to dsdt so maybe the problem/difference is there, can you please share yours if you use some?
For now I'm using USBInjectAll.kext but it is slow on mounting devices and give random kernel panic...rarely...like once a month.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back