Contribute
Register

Freak's GA-X99M-GAMING 5 mATX Build - I7 5930K - GTX 970 - Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multi Boot forum section is Forum > Installation > Other Operating Systems > Multi Booting from the main menu at the top of the page.

Managed to get to the install screen finally, thanks for the help so far

Got the install to complete. Only issue that I'm running into now is booting from the SSD after installing clover to it. I get stuck at "Waiting for Root Device" but I can continue to boot off the USB clover install.

Are you booting UEFI? Is OSX on a separate drive?

Yes on UEFI. Same drive as OSX

Yes on UEFI. Same drive as OSX
So that's not you windows drive? After you finished the OSX install did you install Clover to the SSD?

Please put you hardware specs in your profile as the rules suggest. Without hardware info there's no way for anyone to help.

I killed off the Windows install which was all 4 of my ssd's in raid 0, switched to AHCI and installed to just one of the SSD's, the other 3 are not even initialized.

I killed off the Windows install which was all 4 of my ssd's in raid 0, switched to AHCI and installed to just one of the SSD's, the other 3 are not even initialized.
Hardware specs? Did you install Clover to the SSD?

Yes for the SSD.

Specs:
X99-Gaming 5
32g (4x8)
850 Evo
gtx 960

Mount your SSD EFI partition and attach your /EFI/Clover.config.plist here. Also list what drivers are installed in /EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI.

Also you could mount the EFI partition on your usb and copy the EFI folder to SSD EFI partition since it's successfully booting from the USB. Then you'd have a bootable SSD to work with.

EDIT: Is this Yos or El Cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back