Contribute
Register

Frankencat's Pro Tools build: Core i5 3570K - Gigabyte Z77-DS3H - 16GB RAM - GeForce GT 610 - PCI-E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Question...

I've got the same setup, including the Ultra 10/100/1000 LAN PCIE board. During Unibeast boot, network card works fine, after Multibeast, network is not working.

You said you disabled onboard ethernet. How do I do that? Also, are there any special steps needed to enable the LAN PCIE board, or will disabling onboard auto detect the LAN card? Finally, is there a walkthrough or guide on installing and updating kexts?

thanks

Disable it in the bios.

I disabled in the bios, however, the system is not recognizing the Ultra PCIe card... Any suggestions on getting this to work?

thanks

Not sure. It worked out of the box for me.

miramar, you are my hero. I have been working on this for two weeks changing the system definitions but it never worked.
When I enabled Vd-t in my bios, it booted up no problemo.

Thank you,
I am eternally greatful!

Hi, I am having the same problem, and I have the same motherboard (Gigabyte Z77-DS3H) Not sure what revision it is however...

But, I cannot find the setting for VD-T anywhere... does not seem like my bios has that option. I go into M.I.T., then Miscellelaneous Settings, then but the only option I see in the list is PEG - Gen X, no option for VD-t.

Any other ideas? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back