i5-2410M
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
EASY or not to ? UPGRADE LION 10.7.5 to MOUNTAIN LION 1.8.x

voila je voudrais faire la mise a jour de mon HP4530s Lion 10.7.5 vers la version MLion 10.8.x.
Est ce que je dois tout recommencer ? ou c'est à dire une réinstallation totale ?

Ou dois je appliquer la version 10.8.x Retail Install et apres appliquer le HP INSTALLER beta12 en cochant les bons choix ( 10.8.x ) et redemarrer ?

Merci de votre aide et informations

----

I want to make here is the update of my HP4530s Lion 10.7.5 to version 10.8.x. MLion
Is what I have to start all over again? or ie total reinstallation?

Or should I use the version 10.8.x Install Retail and after applying the HP INSTALL beta12 by checking the choices (10.8.x) and reboot?

Thank you for your help and information

EASY or not to ? UPGRADE LION 10.7.5 to MOUNTAIN LION 1.8.x

voila je voudrais faire la mise a jour de mon HP4530s Lion 10.7.5 vers la version MLion 10.8.x.
Est ce que je dois tout recommencer ? ou c'est à dire une réinstallation totale ?

Ou dois je appliquer la version 10.8.x Retail Install et apres appliquer le HP INSTALLER beta12 en cochant les bons choix ( 10.8.x ) et redemarrer ?

Merci de votre aide et informations

----

I want to make here is the update of my HP4530s Lion 10.7.5 to version 10.8.x. MLion
Is what I have to start all over again? or ie total reinstallation?

Or should I use the version 10.8.x Install Retail and after applying the HP INSTALL beta12 by checking the choices (10.8.x) and reboot?

Thank you for your help and information

I have never tried an "upgrade" install like you propose. Clean installs are preferred. Either way, you create a Unibeast flash and install by booting it via F9. Difference is whether you erase the target partition in Disk Utility first or not...

Oki thanks a lot ...

i use for Imessage beta software only , but it's not maintened on Lion :( ..

Must update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back