Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProBook 4530s
CPU
i7-2720QM
Graphics
HD 3000
I have my Probook 4530s with El capitan and Windows 10. Suddenly, the computer is booting directly into windows skipping Clover. I cannot remember which files I need to change the name in the EFI folder. Would anyone be so kind to remind me. Thanks

I have my Probook 4530s with El capitan and Windows 10. Suddenly, the computer is booting directly into windows skipping Clover. I cannot remember which files I need to change the name in the EFI folder. Would anyone be so kind to remind me. Thanks

Not a guide. Moved to laptop support.

Read post #2 of my Clover guide. Dual boot Windows and renaming bootmgfw.efi is covered there.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

Apologize for posting in the wrong place. I do not know where to place now with the new configuration. Thanks for your help

Apologize for posting in the wrong place. I do not know where to place now with the new configuration. Thanks for your help

Sorry... no idea what you mean by "where to place now with the new configuration"

I did not know where to post. Now I do. Thanks for your help again. Everything is up and running again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back