Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Forgot to Update Clover Before Installing 10.14.4 Update - Getting Load Erros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z390 Aorus Pro
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
5700xt
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I forgot to update clover and now i'm getting the " busy timeout [0], (60sec): ' AppleACPICPU'"...
Is there any way to update clover without being able to boot that partition?
If i had another bootable drive, can i update the clover for the wrong efi partition?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I forgot to update clover and now i'm getting the " busy timeout [0], (60sec): ' AppleACPICPU'"...
Is there any way to update clover without being able to boot that partition?
If i had another bootable drive, can i update the clover for the wrong efi partition?

Thanks in advance!

You can try to boot back into macOS since your installation is not completed, install the updated Clover and redo the macOS update again. If you can't boot back to macOS then use the other bootable macOS to install Clover to your proper EFI partition.

Last edited:
Update Clover to the latest (which is 4895 at this moment) to solve SMC issue.

I managed to boot the corrupted partition from a usb created with unibeast and then i successfully updated clover.
Everything is working perfectly with 10.14.4

Hi guys, I'm having a similar issue with updating to 10.14.5 from 10.14.3 without updating clover (from 4844)
Update seem to have finished(unsure, but now boots into logo and progress bar then gets stuck with purple lines.
I can still get into the recovery drive & windows drive(dual boot from separate HDD) but unable to boot into safemode.

Looking for some advice on how to use other ways to update clover and kexts.
I have created a usb with mojave via unibeast, but when trying to boot into that it goes into the stop sign screen.

Appreciate any help and suggestions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back